Custom Fabrication Built to Surpass the Toughest Challenges.
Our engineers can provide failure analysis, reverse engineer components, and recommend specific improvements for upgrading the performance of your operations.
Our bespoke solutions will not just restart your reproduction, but will also increase your productivity by:
- Improving overall reliability
- Reducing downtime
- Increasing mean time between failure
- Lengthening total machine service life
Custom Parts Manufacturing
Our reverse-engineering solutions provide a cost-effective alternative to obtain replacement parts for your mining equipment.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider reverse engineering with Euro Gear:
- You have experienced multiple equipment failures in the past 12 months.
- Your machinery contains obsolete parts that cannot be replaced by the original manufacturer.
- You are experiencing above-average lead times for replacement parts.
- Your equipment is not performing at maximum effectiveness.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, consider reverse engineering:
- Obsolete components that you cannot get replaced by its OEM
- The component would take too long to get from the OEM especially during a breakdown
- If you need to replace a part of a component instead of being forced to buy the whole component
- Continuous failing components that are not living out their full expected life span
- Overall low performance of your plant
- High maintenance costs
Agitation Systems and Crusher Rollers
Euro Gear Industries is one of the very few companies that have capabilities, experience, and skilled manpower in North America, providing a full range of metalworking products and services to clients around the world.
We produce metal parts, components, and assemblies involving single or combinative processes such as all size machining, metal fabrication, casting, forging, gear making, gearbox design, gearbox manufacturing, gearbox refurbishments/upgrades, etc.
We manufacture and repair high-quality, complex, custom-engineered gears, precision gears, gearbox assemblies, and sub-assemblies for some of the most demanding markets around the world, including:
- Rubber & Plastics
- Hydro Electric
- Pulp and Paper
- Specialized manufacturing facilities
We understand that we deal with some of the high-demand market segments that require the fastest response in order to minimize downtime costs. Our experience in those market segments has enabled us to adapt our processes, increase our efficiency, and grow our expertise to serve our customers in a better, more robust way.